My WordPress server (aka, Rasberry Pi), stopped working. Apparently the SD card reader decided it didn’t want to read anymore – not unlike a lot of people. Sigh. So after dicking around with it for a week, I gave up on trying to get it to read my stuff – as I have with a lot of people. Sigh. Went out and bought me a new Pi with a functioning reader. And now, in a desperate bid to acquire more functioning readers, I will be posting a bunch of my work here under CC licenses in the coming weeks….just as I did on my old site, which attracted no new readers. But, hey, you know me, ever the eternal optimist!